How do I schedule an appointment with Apple support?
If there is an Apple Store near you, it’s easy to schedule an appointment at the Genius Bar.
- Visit Apple Support or the Apple Support app.
- Select the device you want to fix.
- Select a category that your issue falls under. …
- Select a topic.
- Click on Bring in for Repair. …
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select a location.
Do I need an appointment to shop at Apple?
You do not need to make an appointment to purchase products from an Apple Store. When you are taking something in for evaluation or repair, that’s when you need to make an appointment. … In the US, Apple-owned stores stock the standard configurations. You can walk in and buy it like a toaster.17 мая 2017 г.
Can you just walk into an Apple store for a repair?
As long as the ‘Genius Bar’ is open in that store, you can walk up with your Apple device and ask to see a Genius. … Bottom line, Apple Store will take ANY Apple hardware for repair and attempt to fix it.
What do I need to bring to Apple appointment?
Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service
- Back up your iOS device.
- Have your Apple ID password ready. …
- Bring your sales receipt (if possible), in case your service requires proof of purchase.
- Bring your device and any accessories that you need help with.
- Bring a form of personal identification, like a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
How do I make an appointment at Apple Genius Bar 2020?
1. iOS device / Apple Support App and Genius Bar appointments (the easiest way)
- Open the Apple Support app (if you do not have it, launch the App Store and download and install it – or click here)
- Tap Get Support.
- Select your device. …
- Tap Bring in for Repair and find a location and date and time and then tap Reserve.
What is a genius at Apple?
Description. As a Genius, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need. You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and compassion.
How do I make a reservation at the Apple Store?
Here’s what you need to know:
- To start, you’ll need to have the free Apple Store app installed on your iPhone or iPod touch. …
- Once you’ve got it installed, open the app. …
- Tap the Stores menu at the bottom of the app.
- Next, tap the Genius Bar menu.
- On the next screen, tap Make a Reservation.
Does Apple store charge for help?
Answer: A: Answer: A: It’s free to make a genius bar appointment at an apple store. The only charge would be if you need to have the phone replaced out of warranty.
How does Apple care work?
Both AppleCare+ options provide repair or replacement hardware service for your iPhone. Depending on the plan you choose, you’ll get up to two incidents of accidental damage protection and up to two incidents of theft or loss coverage every 12 months.
Does Apple Do walk in appointments?
Apple Stores accept walk-ins for the Genius Bar, but wait times can vary widely depending on where you live, the time of day/week that you’re visiting. The two fastest ways to make a Genius Bar reservation are through its support page or with the Apple Support app.
Can I visit Apple Store without appointment?
Yes you do. If you show up without an appointment, you’ll have to make an appointment in the store before you can go to the Genius Bar for support. If there are no appointments available, they will ask you to come back at another time.
Can Apple store replace screen same day?
The Apple Store and many of our Apple Authorized Service Providers offer same-day service for screen replacement. If your technician needs to send your iPhone to an Apple Repair Center, you’ll be notified when it’s ready for pickup.
Do Apple employees look through your computer?
Apple takes customer privacy very seriously, so it’s deeply instilled in most people in the company that this is a huge no-no if they want to keep their job. That being said, there are legitimate situations where your data would be accessed.
Can phone repair shops steal your data?
Having your smartphone’s screen repaired could leave your device open to attackers, enabling them to steal your data and even compromise your device, experts have warned.